I am selling a ground floor flat and the buyer's solicitor is requesting an FRA for the communal area which provides access for the flat above and the secondary access to my flat.

Can you please confirm:

1. If one is required?
2. If not where is this specified in legislation?
3. If it is required, can I get a quote?